Tuesday, July 08, 2008

THE WEEKLY HAIKU

I enjoy writing Japanese haiku poetry. It's pretty difficult to screw up, as long as you get the syllables right. And you don't even have to rhyme. And, given the constraints in length, I am prevented from rambling. They practically write themselves.

I am going to attempt to write a haiku every week... this weekly post will be called "The Weekly Haiku".... creative, right?

These haikus will be about anything and everything, and nothing at all.

Without any further ado, here is this week's haiku. The subject is Los Angeles, my current home...

ROBERTSON BOULEVARD

Shopping bags in hand

Beautiful and desperate

Blonde botox trainwreck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heres my haiku:
oh no it's speidi
their spray on tans will blind me
i must run away