Friday, December 02, 2005

Hot For Teacher


Two California High School students were expelled this week for writing in their private journals that they desired to burn their teacher alive.

They didn't stop there:

The entries refer to gluing the teacher naked to a wall and cutting off her feet, and killing her family while she watches, according to court documents that quote partial excerpts.

I'm sorry, but this is the type of creative writing that we should be encouraging. If someone were to uncover my high school journal, it would probably look something like this:

"Today I asked Kelly to the dance but she's already going with Kevin which sucks because she's so hot but it's okay because I know that Sarah will always go with me but I'm not sure I really want to go with her so maybe I'll just stay home and play Nintendo instead. Anyways, don't have much time to write today 'cause we have a science club meeting ....BORING....but whatever!"
Plus, maybe the teacher is a real bitch. Did anyone think of that? Huh?

1 comment:

ABSURD HERO said...

I LOVE IT.

See, that's what I'm sayin....we all had our issues in high school...maybe not "light the teacher on fire" level issues, but still ISSUES.